Sunday, October 11, 2009

Coming up ...

I have two random listings almost ready to go up, featuring my favourite fabric designer - Etsuko Furuya. I'm just waiting on t-shirts to arrive so I can make them into sets :)

I can assure you there will be lots more Etsuko Furuya coming up - his imagery and colours are so striking and beautiful - its hard not to be swept up in his designs. They lend themselves perfectly to children's clothing - particularly denim.



Size 1 shorts featuring Etsuko Furuya's Echino Scooter Aqua.

Size 0 shorts featuring Etsuko Furuya's Echino Migratory Bird Pink.

At the moment I'm finishing up some pre-orders and customs, then as soon as that's done, size 2 testing will begin. I'm really looking forward to starting - I can't wait to upsize!


1 comment:

Missy said...

OMG!!! I need that scooter set, but I am broke this week, Any chance if it sells there wil be another next week?? pretty please.